• ::

We hope that you are all continuing to keep well and safe.

We are aiming to run the delayed SJWCA 2020 competition from Sunday 19th July through to finals on Sunday 30th August. This corresponds with a start at the end of the July school holidays. Clearly this is dependent on the NSW government easing restrictions further over the next couple of months. However, we are confident that this will be the case given current trends.

Further information and advice about how the competition will be conducted in the aftermath of the COVID-19 outbreak will be communicated in June. In a similar vein, we will provide an update on details of all kit collections at some point over the next month (again dependent on government advice).

We are currently working out all the teams and grading for the competition, but this cannot be finalised until the registrations are closed off. Now that we have proposed dates for the competition, registrations will remain open, with further information on the final date for registrations (still TBC) to be communicated a week prior to the cut off.

Thanks to you all for your support of the association and for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. All the best to all of you and your families and we look forward to seeing you all back in action in a couple of months' time!